Monday, December 25, 2006

jaan want to say alot





























hey jaan i know yu were busy today. so sorry dear so m including some new inclusion to our blog i donno whn it will be possible for me to listne yurs crispy sexy sound but jaan donn worry. everything would be fine. i think after meeting you i came to know wutz exactly meaning of a love is .so jaaan be always there







you are my love



You make me smile,at my most morbid moments.You make me laugh,at my most bored moments.You make me happy,at my most saddest moments.You make me brave,at my weakest moments.You make me excited,at my calmest moments.You make me beautiful,at my ugliest moments.You make me sweet,at my meanest moments.You make me loved,at my most hated moments.You make me....me,at my fakest moments.
Your kisses are like little butterfliesShort and sweetTender and passionateYou make me weak in the kneesYou make me go crazyYour like a drug I cant get enoughSo I am happy to say Im in love


my desired love





YOU KNOW I WANT TO,BUT I JUST CAN'T GO,YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME,THATS ALL I CAN SHOW!I WISH I COULD,I REALLY DO,SOMETIMES I WISH...IT WAS JUST ME AND YOU!THEN ONE DAY I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU,TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO,BUT I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES,YOU WERE GONE AND I WISH I COULD'VE GONE WITH YOU!


so enjoy da goa trip. i m sorry that could not make it fullest but i will be there wid my eys in eye my heart in yurs smile. i wil always be there beta becoz i m crazy about you









i will always i will never




I'll never leave you,And we'll always be.I'll always love you And I'll be yours always.I'll never hurt you And I'll make you better.I'll be by your sideForever and I'll never make you cry.I'll never hurt your heart, I'll never be mean And I'll never tear you apart.I'll always be here, I'll hold your hand, I'll be your man And we'll make a plan.I'll make a plan with youTo be together forever.We'll be perfect And I'll leave you never, I'll always be yours And you'll always be mine,We'll be foreverUntil the end of our time



i m always yurs

When I look up I see your eyes, I smile and look away as hard as it is. I don't want it to seem so obvious but I don't wanna look away, I wanna fill all the loneliness, your eyes look so empty you look so alone but when I see you everything changes.I see us together me in your arms that's the only place I wanna be, my hand would only fit in yours perfectly. no space my heart is beautiful broken unwilling to say good-bye but everytime I look at you my heart really beats and I acctually breath. you make me feel alive without even saying a word.so badly I wanna say I Love You and for you to tell me you do too.

my dream and my love










One night I had a dream.I dreamt I would find someone That could truly make me happy.I dreamt she would be like no other,To my hopes I might discover.I dreamt she would be cute n stunning,I dreamt she would not have Just a few appealing qualities...she would possess them all! I dreamt she would have eyes that could make my body melt,And her soft smilesCould make me feel like I have never felt.I dreamt her smile could light up my whole day,That her simple touch could take my breath away!I dreamt the feeling of her holding me tight Could send tears to my eyes...Something again I have not felt beforeI dreamt she could touch me just the right wayAnd that she would do anything for me without delay.I dreamt she would be generous and never unkind,I dreamt she was perfect and I wanted her to be mine!I dreamt she would be my first true love,So I hoped and wished and prayed...And soon the angels heard me and carried her my way. One day something happened, like nothing of the rest,This dream I had came true...How did you guess?There she stood, perfect in my eyes.Soon I realized, she was my dream gal!She took my breath away,Made my heart skip a beat.I knew right then and there...I am for her and she is for me!Now, every night before I sleep I thank the angels aboveThey granted me my wish, they sent me my one true love.
jaan, you not only made my life so colourful, you also supoorted me at the fullest it could be and i think i can see everything except loosing you. so, be always there beta

yursever

aravind(ch) wid lot of love


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home