Monday, December 04, 2006

see my angel




life -dear jaan seee my angel who changed my life so always be there to give me the wings of hope jaan i love you
as yu can see in crystal like heart my angel is blessing me honey

life
In the end we always think about the beginning, I guess we always think of what we had. When someone we love dies we always think of the ones that are alive and that mean the most to us.We can't live in the past, but we can hold on to those memories close to us and cherish them forever. Life is very funny and strange, so make the best of it and hold on to those who are very close and dear to you, for we don't know what tomorrow may bring.



all problems are like a big mountain in sea of life so it makes them strong and beautiful


Becoz jaan you know na
see the sky breath the airclose urs eyes ,and wish you was thereAbove the ground Above the seaThere is a door,and you have the keyBehind that door There's where you can findRealizations of dreams of every kind


jaan these three are past present and future they will run wid you










best lines I ever had seen
Hidden out of the light...Darkness consumes you...Gasping for one last morsel of air...Drowning in your tears...Pulled from the night...A single individual to hold you...Warm breath on your ear...Just a whisper..."Your never alone"

So donn worry jaan this is not the end but beginning




I CAN DREAM
there's no fairy godmother to make my wish come true.no genie in a bottle to bring me to you.no prayer on a fallen starno magic potion in a jar.but i can dream and when i do.i dream that i'm there with you

I can love
Drop a tear, It releases the fear.Feel her near,and tell it to her earI'll love you to the end of years.

I Wish I Was There
I wish I was there,To kiss you Goodnight.I wish I was there,To hold you so tight.I wish I was there,To gaze into your face.And wonder why angels,Have come to this place.I wish I was there,To talk all night long.Or sit in the presence,Of the one that I love.I wish I was there,To tell you I care.I wish I was there,To tell you,"You captured my heart"And "You'll always be there."




The best quote I had seen
Everyone is born for someone Not everyone gets to know that someone As the clock ticks by Loneliness stares in the faceOn my knee I prayOh Lord; when that someone comes my wayGive me the strength and courage to accept That this someone is mineMy prayer Answered.


In Times Of
My soul drifts aimlessly in times of hopelessness.It searches tirelessly for meaning and truth ...Yet finds no direction.My heart bleeds quietly in times of loneliness.It yearns to find warmth and happiness ...Yet it somehow eludes me.My eyes seek out visions in times of want.They gaze endlessly through the blackness that envelops them ...Yet they cannot see the light.My ears listen earnestly in times of silence.They search for familiar sounds to comfort and console ...Yet they cannot penetrate the darkness that surrounds me.My arms reach out frantically in times of despair.They seek strength and compassion to enfold me ...Yet they find nothing substantial to enwrap.My mind cries out desperately in times of solitude.It poses intense questions that demand answers ...Yet there are none to be found.My hand reaches out earnestly in these times of confusion.It dials the number of a familiar and calming voice ...And gratefully, my lifeline to sanity ... remains intact.


so donn worrry i cant see yu in dark as only yu can candle the light becoz all my strength is that fire within you jaan plzzz be always mine
yursever
aravind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home