Saturday, December 02, 2006

tum bin bahoot hum akele hain

















dear jaan today i gave lot of pains i m so sorry honey and thats why i want to accept .......

You are mine, my best friend,
The one I can confide in, until the end.
The one who has seen every tear,
Whose hands boldly hold all of my fears.

You are mine, my other half that makes me complete,
Who never lets me feel like I am going through defeat.
You're the one who has always been there,
To show me how much that you truely care.

You are mine, my happiness in me,
Who's opened my eyes and really made me see.
Your compassion and love has shone through the clouds,
Leaving me with no more fears or doubts.

You are mine, an angel for me,
Whose smile is sent to make me happy.
The one who always has faith in your heart,

i donno my words can give yu that smile but jaan i love to see yu always smilng as yu always do i love to see yu whn yu are teasing me so be always mine jaan always my angel
yurs
deewana

a hug

A hug to say I need you
A hug to say I care
when the nights are cold and lonely
I promise I'll be there
Though the miles seperate us
my love for you still grows
Though I can't be there to hold you
You're always in my heart
Just close your eyes a moment
just listen carefully
You'll hear my voice calling
in the whisper of the breeze
You'll know that I am with you
as each new sunrise comes
You'll know how much I love you
as the moon softly sheds her light
As you lay there sweetly sleeping
feel the touch of my loving hands
A hug to say I Love You
till we're together again . . .

so neha hope i will make all that dreams true we always seee from open eyes

you and me

You & Me together that is a matching pair.

Were like star's in the sky,

We know will alway's be there.

We will always be together,

You can never split a pair.

Cause you & me together no on can compare.

i love yu jaan

every time

Every time that you’re around I get this feeling inside
Every time that I see your number come up I get all excited
Every time your hand touches mine I feel weak
Every time you talk to me your voice just makes me tremble
Every time you put your arms around me my heart beats hard and fast

Every time I try to talk about you I stumble upon my words
Every time I hear your voice saying my name I just want to run and jump into your arms and whisper to you "never let me go"
Every time I hug you good bye I hope that it won’t be forever
Every minute that goes

and hope yu will never make you angry again jaan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home