Thursday, November 23, 2006

dear love ......... from heart to life

















You are my inspirationhaving you in my liferevived my sleeping devotionYou are indeed a special someone Loving you gives me hopeto free this misery that I copedin those times I gave upYou came and I stood up Never will I forgethow you always cheer me upevery time I’m sadand for that I’m glad Whenever I’m lonelyYou were there for mekeeping my heart alivewith your every smile I dedicate this poem to youto show how much you meantto me I love youMy special someone





















i will love




When I close my eyes I dream of you. Can't sleep at night 'cause I wanna be with you. Don't want to live, don't want to cry Without you by my side. When I go to sleep at night I ask God to make my days bright. I know he will do it - I know it is true. Because he knows I only want to be with you. I hear your voice inside my head. I can imagine us together again. I know it will happen - I know it is true; Because I asked God if I can be with you. I see you and I together again; Holding hands and feeling the pain. What a beautiful feeling - I wish it were true. But I am only dreaming - dreaming of you.






















my heart for you






To you My Love I gave you this For you to know where my heart is The day we met, we laughed a lotI wish that day, would never end One day I woke up and looking for youI don't know why, I don't understand I looked into my eyes, I can see is youI heard my heart saying I love you Trials are there trying to break us apartBut I know our love wont be defeated just like that Be strong for me like I do to youTrust our love it will lead us through I know we're apart but not for long I hope that day wont be too long As I am here waiting for youTo show and share my life with you So hold my hand andHear my Heart this is for YOU .....




the words all i can give

You changed my world with a blink of an eye That is something that I can not deny You put my soul from worst to best That is why I treasure you my dearest Marites
You just don't know what you have done for me You even pushed me to the best that I can be You really are an angel sent from above To take care of me and shower with love
When I'm with you I will not cry even a single a tear And your touch have chased away all of my fear You have given me a life that I could live worthwhile It is even better everytime you smile
It so magical those things you've made To bring back my faith that almost fade Now my life is a dream come true It all began when I was loved by you
Now I have found what I am looking for It's you and your love and nothing more Co'z you have given me this feeling of contentment In my life something I've never felt
I wish I could talk 'til the end of day But now I'm running out of things to say So I'll end by the line you already know "
I LOVE YOU" more than what I could show


my love

These feelings I have,For you within.Some how still become,My only sin.Though time has moved on,And we've moved apart.The thought of you remains,Deep in my heart.And still to this day,I remember the past.When days with us,Still use to last.But years have past,And days gone by.I still can't seem,To get you off my mind.I love you today,But more tomorrow.Because what we've shared,Will never be forgotten.

i will love you

Love YouWith my every breath,With all I have left,From the deepest depths,Of my heart, I love you.With all of my strength,With ten miles' length,Every thought I think,I think that I love you.For the length of forever,As long as we're together,Through good and bad weather,For always, I love you.Until the very end of days,Until God takes my breath away,Until death separates our ways,Until then, I love you.When no one is there,When you think no one cares,When love seems too rare,Remember, I love you.When everything's gone,When all has withdrawn,When hopelessness dawns,Don't forget, I love you.When you fall down,When your dreams come unwound,When hope can't be found,Be happy, I love you.When you make mistakes,When you're filled with hate,When you're old and gray,Even then, I'll love you.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home