Friday, November 10, 2006

love speaks its language

















Butterflies"

When I think about you, I get this unbelievably intense feeling.I can't keep from showing a smile.When I hear your voice, this feeling comes again.I get lost in your words, not remembering to speak.When I'm aware of your presence, I become giddy.The butterflies take over me and I want to shed happy tears.But you stay so calm.How do you do it?I wonder if I look as calm on the surface as you do...Or is it only me that has these butterflies?

In My Dreams

In my dreams I see your faceYou’re the one that makes my heart raceIn my dreams you hold me tightYou make everything seem so rightIn my dreams you’re always to my aidYou are close to me whenever I’m afraidIn my dreams you’re the perfect gal You never hurt me, you never lie In my dreams I’m always your loveAnd you treat me as a precious pearlHow I wish for this dream to come trueCause in there I love you and you love me too

you are my everything

When we first met I knew,When we first spoke I knewI knew that I would be with you,You are my everything.Now quite some time has passed,And still the feeling lasts,My love for you will never change,You are my everything.And when its time to grow old and gray,I want to wake up everyday,With the love of my life by my side,You are my everything.

Love that change my life

Love is like the sun,that shines into our heart,the love that we share will always be in pair,the beauty i see in your eyes,is the beauty of the white shiny sky,my love will never leave your sight as it has always,you're the sun that shines so bright like the stars that i love to sight,your are the world that change my life.

I Love You

I love youbecause the Earth turns round the sunbecause the North wind blows northsometimesbecause the Pope is Catholicand most Rabbis Jewishbecause winters flow into springsand the air clears after a storm

becoz without telling yu i know yu can feel how i love yu neha

ursever- aravind


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home