Saturday, November 04, 2006

chahat

dear ............love words all will tell
I Will Love You ForeverI love you so deeply,I love you so much,I love the sound of your voice,And the way that we touch,I love your warm smile,And your kind, thoughtful way,The joy that you bring,To my life everyday,I love you today,As I have from the start,And I'll love you forever,With all of my heart,I love you.
what you are
What you areTo see you I would walk a mileYou just make me smileYou’re the wings to make me flyYou lift me towards the skyYou make me happy when I'm downYou pick me up off the groundYou’re the sunshine that shines so brightYou just make me want to writeYou’re my true loveYou’re as white as a dove
i want you
Wishing on a starI gaze up at the sky each nightand find the brightest star.It's always waiting there for meso close, but yet so far.The star winks in the evening skyand reaches out to me.It magically appears each nightfor all the world to see.I've closed my eyes and made my wishof hopes, and plans, and dreams.And then, one day I got my wishfor I finally met you.So now whenever we're apartI find that same bright star.It makes me feel so close to youno matter where you are.


The Person I Long To Be

The day light breaks againAnother day has begun.But still no sleep has come.My body is wearyMy mind overworked.I lie awake thinkingBut what I am unsure.I need to break free from the cycle I endure.Everyday is the same and the nights are undistinguished.I feel as though I am being pushed along with the tideUnable to break free from the everyday flow.This is not me I need to change, before time takes overAnd I am unable to change.I need to be freed from the grasp of ordinaryAnd become that person I have always longed for.Express myself in every way, and conquer the dreams as I lie awake.Then I may fall asleep and put my mind to rest.Make changes in my life and help those in need.I would like to touch everyone's life in a positive wayAnd leave my mark on society before I fade away.



And Then There Was You

So cold and dark, so empty and alone,Never knowing what real love was.So fragile and closed, so hateful and cruel, never to open my heart to anyone, and then there was you.So scared, so new, not knowing what was to come, I gave you what little I had left. Hoping that you would want me the way that I am. Timid and frightend, wanting to love again, and then there was you.A little relief from the beating that my heart took, trying to remember what it was like. You showed me that it was real and true, you touch so gentle, you saw right through.All the pain and distrust disappeared that day, the love that consumed me felt so perfect and so right. Still hesitant to let anyone see who I really was, and then there was you.Believing in me, trusting me, loving me unconditionally, letting go of all the fear, anger, and regret. Knowing that it is ok just to be who I am.Crying, laughing, talking, sharing emotions that I tried to hide for so long, All because there was you.

life without you

LifeLife without you is like love without wordsLife without you is like pain and a lot of hurtLife without you is like being treated like dirtLife without you is like always being jerkedLife without you is like no life at allso be in my life and keep me happyand please don’t let me fallis like love without wordsLife without you is like pain and a lot of hurtLife without you is like being treated like dirtLife without you is like always being jerkedLife without you is like no life at allso be in my life and keep me happyand please don’t let me fall

My Everything....

You are my everything you mean the world to me,You are in everything i do and see..You are my everything my sun on a hot summers day,You make me feel loved in every way..You are my everything mymoon on a starlit night,Only you have the power to make everything alright..You are my everything my earth my wind my fire,Your my one and only fantasy your my lifetime one desire..You are my everything ive loved you from the start,My everything its you that owns my heart..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home