Friday, November 03, 2006

from heart to hearty

the distance

wish I could wipeyour falling tears away,
as you bravely smile through your pain...You see me suffer,
then you break down and crymiles apart...
In your dreamsI softly kiss you,
no one can see the pain,that we both feel inside
miles apart...You whisper I love you
and I whisper to the skies,I love you too
When will this pain ever go awayeven though we are
miles apart...To be by your side
is a dream I can't denyBut I will wish for it to come true.
I miss you so badlymy heart is breaking
as we crymiles apart
...

my angel of love
The day you were born, the whole world was blessedThese thoughts in my mind to you I must confess
The time has come for me to express my true feelingsYou are the center of my thoughts and the essence of my being
What you have brought me I never thought I could procureThe gift of comfort, with you I am secure
For you have lifted me up from a life filled with sorrowAnd made me realize there is always a better tomorrow
It amazes me how someone can make me feel this wayI love you more and more with each passing day
You brighten my days and lift my spiritsI have felt this for so long and now want you to hear it
So you may know the place you hold in my heartYou are always with me even when we're apart
I truly believe what we have is meant to beJust open your heart and soon you shall see
What I am willing to do to keep a smile on your faceJust know that I'm here and will be alwyas


somthing in me
Here I stand,Until the timeWas it a crime to see what cannot be touchedHear voices speak words that can't be undoneWas it my fault I was invincibleTo the naked eye, I am invisibleI cannot be seenBecause no one wants to see meI am differentDifferent from the rest of themSo they ignore meBut I don't ignore themNo one is friendlyWhy were they so blindBecause I am not themI am only mineI am differentBut I can seeBut they can't see meI watch them fallDivided they fallTogether they dieBut here I standUntil the end of timeWas it a crime that I was uniqueOriginal to the human mindI was invisible to there standardsInvisible to their liesBut as they kneel to begI watch them begBut here I stand until the end of timeWas it a crime for me to live my lifeA crime for wanting to surviveNo one would answerSo I will wait until the end of time

without you

They say time is precious,That time is of the essence,But what is this illusion?What is time?
It goes by, they say,But I don't see anything.They even say,How time flies,Does it have wings?
Never have I seen it,Never have I understood it's physical being.But I do know some things,I know the time that I'm away from you.
Time is precious.It is of the essence.But no time is worth my time,Unless that time is spent with you.
How time weighs heavily on my heart.Oh, how time does eat away at me.Time is not physical, but rather spiritual,For no time is more spiritual then when you're with me.



millions way to love you

I love the way you make me laughI love the way you make me cry
Tears of joy stream from my eyesAs I hear your voice, a loving surprise.
I love you when you're angryI love you when you're sad
I love you when you're gladWhen you tell me of the day you had
I love you trulyI love you deeply
Ever since the dayI let you meet me
I missed you when you leftI miss you now more than ever
Making a mistake that I regretHoping that you are a forgiver
Without you, my life is strifeBut now I ask for a second chance
Be with me and start a lifeTogether forever, an eternal dance
I wait for you as the days go byMy love is growing inch by inch
I cannot wait to see you againBut I wait for you, and your warm kiss
I love you




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home