Tuesday, January 02, 2007





dear jaan missed yu alot so here is a new inclusion in da blog i m writing whn was feeling all alone so be always there angel





If I were the moon,I would light a path to my heartwhen you're feeling dark and stormyand your world is falling apart.
If I were the rain,I would wash away your doubt.Flood your world with happinessand show you what love is about.
If I were the sun,I would dry up all your tears,your loneliness with despairand all your remaining fears.
If I were the wind,I would blow you a kiss.Tug on your heartand give you someone to miss.
If I were the cold,I would freeze you for the day.Sit and admire your beautyin every possible way.
But I'm just a man.A husband, lover, and friend.The love I feel for you doesn't havean end.
love
in the stillness of evening
when days lights grown soft n low
there is a special window in my mind where i always goes i pull back the curtian to gain a better view images flood over me
memories of you
my senses seem to come alivei smell loves sweet perfume relive again each precise time i have made love to you
as i embrace the moment relive each
tender touch soft warmth courses through me i need you dear so much though distance separates us now you are never out of view for looking through sould window all i see ,
my love is you jaan be always mine
yursever
aravind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home