Wednesday, December 19, 2007

a new beginning

hi jaan
has been a long and tough time for both of us in past few days, and i am so glad and lucky to have u in my life.Every time we had a row about anything , we know we both were hurt. Lets start again forgetting all the bad times, just having the beautiful and most wonderful times we spent together, and start again.
I love u

My Love,

I'm so grateful to have you in my life,

I am able to share my minutes of precious life with you,

You carry special warmth,

A special love that begins in your heart,

Travels throughout you soul and leaves you with a glows in your face,

So each time you smile you're able to light a room with the beauty of your smile

You’re so gentle when you touch me

Everything you do you do with your heart,

And this is why I love you.

You listen to me when I speak whether what I say makes sense or not.

You listen to my hopes and my dreams and you empower with your belief, so I may reach them one day.

And all your faith means so much,

And all of this I know you care

I know your love is true

You never try to change me

You accept me for who I am

If you see me walking a wrong road you always redirect me and show me the right road to walk.

You are such a special person,

I will always love you and admire all that you do

No body is more wonderful than you,

I am lucky to have you,

I am blessed each day with your presence.

And for this my love.

This is why I love you.


The Moment I Met You




My life changed when I first met you,


Our first kiss was short and sweet,


I will love you always to all ends of the earth,


My love for you grows each day,


Everyday I see more reasons why I fell in love with you,


Your beautiful eyes,


Your soft lips,


The way your skin smells,


How you feel when you caress me in your arms.


Our world has just begun,


Just the two of us,
from when the sun rises till the sunsets I am breathing you.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home