Friday, May 04, 2007

i cant loose you

my gift
All I have, is all I give With my body mind and soul My breath, with my existenceAnd my heart that you have stole All my love, is yours alone For all the world to see All I have, is yours my love For all eternity All I want, is all I need With us walking hand in hand Talking, touching, having funHow our lives will be so grandAll I think, are thoughts of youYou never leave my mind All I want, for evermoreThat our hearts remain entwined All I feel, is all I see When I look into your eyes I see the meaning of true love And it makes me realise All I am, is all I'll beIn everything I do All I feel, within my soul This is my gift to you

i will come to you

When you have know light to guide youand no one to walk beside youI will come to youwhen the night is dark and stormyyou won't have to search for mewhen you don't know how or whybut you have lost you wayhave now fear when your dreams are fallingI will hear your spirit callingand I swear I will be theresee even if we can not be together now and foreverand I swear that I will be therewe all need somebody we can turn tosomeone who will always understandso even if your soul is dieingand you need the strength to keep tryingI’ll reach out and take your handfor I will come to you

jaan i love you

I love the way you make me laughI love the way you make me cryTears of joy stream from my eyesAs I hear your voice, a loving surprise.I love you when you're angryI love you when you're sadI love you when you're gladWhen you tell me of the day you hadI love you trulyI love you deeplyEver since the dayI let you meet meI missed you when you leftI miss you now more than my life is strife But now I ask for a second chance Be with me and start a lifeTogether forever, an eternal danceI wait for you as the days go by My love is growing inch by inchI cannot wait to see you againBut I wait for you, and your warm kissI love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home