Monday, April 23, 2007

One day without you


It seemed like an eternity and my soul s missing, i cant hear my heartbeat. my luck has betrayed me and i am trying to search for someone and i am nt able to reach out to my life. my brain s not working and cannot concentrate on any thing or any matter. now i know what it s to spend sleepless night, just thinking about someone special, and all i can think of is you, ur face in the dreams and i just wish i could reach out to u. 24hrs without u, and how unlucky i am feeling as if i am doomed, my life s full of darkness without u and am searching for my sun, to brighten up my day, to bring my happiness, my life back. there s no other way out except u, if u r not there, my life will be hell or even worse.u are my life, my inspiration, strength. i love u
neha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home