Saturday, April 14, 2007

plzzz come back all i want da old of you




I miss you




I miss youit hurts to think of everything we went through I wish you could see my heart I hate that we're apart I cry for your touch Baby i miss you so much Remember when you told me you'd never let go? What happened between you and i remember the nights wid you the point is i miss you I wish i could rewind time and make you mine and now your just one thing in life that i lack I dont know why things are like this but i just wanted to tell you that its you that i really miss you nehaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaannnnn plzzzz bee happy na




UNTIL THEN



A tear drips from my face.I want you to stay.I ask myself, 'why',You must live so far away. Then I remember,That you wonder too,Why I must live,So far away from you. If only we could be together,And never part,Then I would truly be happy,deep down in my heart. I know it will be, someday.But until then,I must let my feelings for you flow,From my heart to my pen.



NEVER

My love is deep as the sea That flows foreverYou ask me when will it endI tell you never My love is bright as the sun That shines forever You ask me when will it die I tell you never The world may disappear Like a castle of sand But I'll be waiting hereWith my heart in my hand My love I love you so much Now and forever You ask me when will it die I tell you never.

YOU ARE

YOU say I make you feel like a queen I feel like a king with happiness you bring With love we share we can face anything While both our hearts in sweet harmony sing. As we trod life’s road mile after mile Turning discouragement into a smileb We are hand in hand all the while. You are my stars up in the sky And give to me many reasons why You are the apple of my eye And the one who makes me sigh. You are my first thought at day breakWhen my eyes open and I awake The last at night before sleep And during my rest happy dreams you make.

I swear I’ll never loose you, In my arms I’ll always hold. I’ll never let you slip away, And leave nothing left untold.








I love you, Only you.

I never felt a loveLike this beforeIt's a love like no otherSomething I have always hoped forA love that is beautifulFrom the inside outA love with no tears,Pain, or doubtA love with soulSo tender and trueA love that I have foundOnly in you...neha, I love you...Only you.

My Angel

You are my angel,my reason for it all,you fill my life with hope,and for you i stand tall,i think about you always,i miss you all the time,and just to be near you,theres no mountain i wouldn't climb,i want to hold you close,your hugs are a bliss,and i really cant wait,to feel your soft kiss,sometimes i get jealous,CZ i just cant see,why a perfect Lil angel,would choose someone like me,you'll always be perfect,in every single way,I'm gonna love waking up to you,every single day,

you are
you are a blessing,sent straight from above,you're so special to me,and i wanna show you my love...
You are the brush to the canvas,stroking on hue.You are the early morn awakening,dropping the dew.You are the warm beams of sun,lighting my day.You are right there beside me,nights when I pray.You are the soft falling rain,showering down love.Graceful yet swift,like wings of a dove.You are the calm gentle breeze,Freshness of air.Caressing my face,Fingers through hair.You are the beauty of roses,blossoming red.You are the rock of strength,when the path's hard to tread.You are the twinkle of galaxies,traveling afar.Dancing through heaven ,as I wish on a star.You are.........................


neha beta I’ll love you for eternity,I’ll love you for all time.Just stay forever in my arms,Again... just, please, be mine.

i love you
yursever aravind







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home