Tuesday, May 01, 2007

HAPPY B'DAY

Hi Jaan,
Happy B'day sweetheart. The day you were born was the luckiest day.






Your presence means alot to my life.
I am really greatful to God that we met and we got that close.















I wanted to make this b'day very special. because I love u jaan, i love u alot
You are the most wonderful person and noone can be like u.











You are very special Jaan, and I want to see u happy. always.
I want to see that cute smile on ur face always, the way ur lips curl into that cute smile, its awesome.
the purity of ur heart makes u special. You are such an adorable person.
never ever feel that u are the most hated person, bcoz the truth is nobody can ever hate you. You are that awesome and lovable









People respect you, love u, adore u for whatever u do and whatever u are.
You are strong to fight against the circumstances, so dont ever get frustrated and never give up.
All I know is that we can make things work.
i promise I'll always be there with you.










Happy B'day Aravind. May God bless u with lot of happiness and may u achieve whatever u desire. Have lot of fun



You are my strength, my weakness. I'll shatter without u. Please always be there.

You are such an awesome person that any girl would have been happy to be with you, I am so lucky that you are there in my life

I cant live even a single day without u, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.I dont wanna be away from u for even a single moment.





Thanks alot for making my life so beautiful and filling it with lot of happiness.

Thanks alot.
I love u alot Aravind



:-*

Happy B'day Jaan
lots of love
Neha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home